UPMC Vaccine Clinic at New Horizon School on 1/7/2022
On Friday, 1/7/22, New Horizon School will again be the host site of a Round 2 COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic coordinated by UPMC. This free clinic will be from 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. and is open to our staff, students, and their respective families. UPMC will offer the following vaccines at this clinic:
- Pfizer (Round 1 and Round 2, Booster)
- Pediatric Pfizer (Round 1 and Round 2 for ages 5-11)
- Moderna (Round 1 and Round 2, and Booster)
- Johnson and Johnson (Initial and Booster)
- Boosters for 16 and 17 year-olds who are 6 months from their second round.
In order to ensure that an ample supply of vaccines is brought to the clinic, UPMC needs to know which vaccine you/your family member(s) would like to receive.
Anyone wishing to receive a vaccination must complete the two forms below. Also below are some resources providing more information about COVID-19 vaccinations.